UnimportantThingyUnimportantThingy

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

"Dragon and PhoeniX" "Dragon and PhoeniX"

pretty

impressively detailed, and I liked the color. I see this one had a lot more audio-animation interaction than your revolution piece, which I really like. Would have liked to have seen more with the phoenix, but it looks like it was hard to work with.

"ClayRevolution" "ClayRevolution"

Very smooth

By far the best aspect of this animation is the fluidity of movement. The flowing effect and smooth transformation were really cool, especially in the air. I actually thought the music was the right speed for the movements, but I do agree that the audio-animation relationship was the weakest part. You clearly put together a cool looking animation, and then stuck a song over it so it wouldn't be silent. That is fine, especially if you are just experimenting, but it would be really cool to see more interaction between the music and the animation. I liked how the colors changed when the music changed tempo, but then the style of animation stayed the same so it sort of lost the effect.

Final thought: I liked the simplistic single-color feel, but multiple colors can also be really cool. The colors can probably be added on digitally if you don't want to mix up your clay.

Nice job!

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Awesome job

like pretty much everyone else, I can't say I was fan of the ending (even if I did know it was coming). other than that, great animation, great sound, great buildup of events, and great job overall. the dog dying part was sad. the dogs ALWAYS DIE.

Sugar, sugar Sugar, sugar

Got slow

It was fun for a bit, but then it just got..... slow. It was maybe due to my poorly angled slopes, but I found the levels took forever to complete. I ended up looking at my RSS feeds while the game ran in the background, building up enough sugar to roll to the cups, or build up a pile to drop in after reversing the gravity. And now I feel like there isn't much point in continuing. It was amusing for a bit, but had limited play time before I lost interest.

Madness Retaliation Madness Retaliation

Very well done

the game was fun, challenging enough but not too hard, had some kick ass weapons, and had the distinctive madness feel to it. you guys really nailed it with this on. nice job.
I wasn't aware microsoft made an evil overload control base operating system. looks worse than vista =P

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

well, you know what they say...

"anything that is worth doing is worth overdoing," and you overdid the hell out of this game.

I notice games like this are becoming more popular: not hard, you can't lose, very simple, but still fun. They might get old eventually, but this was entertaining. Well done.